El Paso, Tx. Chiropractor, Dr. Alex Jimenez presents the “Fasting Mimicking Diet�” (FMD�) by ProLon�. He introduces how the plan works, what it includes, and the benefits.
This 5-day meal program provides nutrients in precise quantities and combinations that nourish the body, but the body does not recognize�it as food and mimics a fast. This diet is the secret to fasting!
Research has shown certain types of diets that can mimic fasting, which enables the body to experience the health effects of a fast safely.
Fast Mimicking diet, what does it mean?
A Fasting Mimicking and Enhancing� Diet (FMED�) is a high nutrition, low protein, low carbohydrate meal plan, that benefits aging, poor health, inflammation and maintaining optimal health.
What does plan consist of?
- The ProLon� plan is followed 5-days each month.
- Suggested you follow a healthy diet for remaining 25 days.
- Provides natural, healthy ingredients to nourish body while body believes it’s fasting.
- Meal is low in carbohydrates & proteins
- Contains healthy fatty acids
- Plant-based soups
How Diet Is Taken?
- The diet should be taken for 5 consecutive days
- Patient transitions one day then resumes normal diet gradually.
- Specific combination of food provided for each day: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks.
- Missed meal can be made up any time same day.
- Diet should be taken as recommended by healthcare professional.
After Completing the Diet?
- 6th-day diet ends, patient should avoid binge eating and resume normal diet gradually.
- Should start with liquid foods:
- Soups and fruit juices
- Followed by light meals:
- Rice, pasta and small portions of meat, fish
Body Performance Enhancement:
- Allows body to trigger set of protection measures
- Greater focus
- Leaner body
- Decrease excess body fat
- Preserve lean muscle mass
- Fastest way to lose fat (belly fat)
- Enhances cellular function
- Promote stem cell-based renewal (cleans up aging & damaged cells)
- Metabolic health
- Maintain healthy levels:
- Blood glucose
- Blood pressure
- Results in 5 days
Valter Longo, Ph.D.
Inventor: Fasting Mimicking Diet
Director of the Longevity Institute at the University of Southern California and The Program on Longevity and Cancer at IFOM in Milan designed the FMD.
- He is considered the global leader in nutrition and aging.
- His research team took on the journey to uncover an intervention that slows/reverses biological aging and delays the onset of age-related diseases.
- Because it is risky nowadays to fast on water only, doctor Longo developed a natural plant-based meal program that imitates fasting while still feeding the body.
The ProLon Fasting Mimicking Formulation is only healthcare technology to be granted a patent for promoting tissue/organ regeneration, Longevity, and Healthspan by the USPTO.
The information herein on "The ProLon� "Fasting Mimicking Diet�"? | El Paso, TX." is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional, licensed physician, and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Our information scope is limited to chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, sensitive health issues, functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions. We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from a wide array of disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and support, directly or indirectly, our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has made a reasonable attempt to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.