Chiropractic Massage Therapy
We have a big vision to help each individual reach an entirely new level of health & wellness. With this being said, we recognize that your ability to RELAX is essential to living a life filled with vitality. Ask yourself the following questions:
- At the end of a long day do you yearn for some relaxation?
- Are you experiencing back or neck pain, poor blood circulation, or suffering from migraines?
- Do you struggle falling asleep at night?
- Does your energy fluctuate during the day?
- Do you find that your body remains sore after exercise for a prolonged period of time?
- Do you yearn to be pampered?
Our massage therapists are part of our team and are in constant communication with the doctors to make sure that the massage you receive is customized to your specific health needs.
Your customized massage may include a combination of the following:
- Deep Tissue
- Trigger Point
- Myofascial Release
- Structural Relief Therapy
- Clinical/therapeutic work specific for those who have been in motor vehicle accidents
- Energy Work (Polarity)
- Hot towels (with advance arrangements)
- Paraffin dips for hands and/or feet (with advance arrangements)
- Hot Stone (with advance arrangements)
- Pregnancy Massage
- Sports Specific Massage
Some of the many benefits of regular massage include:
- Increased Energy
- Decreased Pain
- Anti Aging
- Helps break up subluxation patterns
- Strengthened immune system
- Improved Lymph Drainage
Come and experience your customized massage and enjoy all the benefits massage has to offer.
The information herein on "Massage Therapy" is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional or licensed physician and is not medical advice. We encourage you to make healthcare decisions based on your research and partnership with a qualified healthcare professional.
Our information scope is limited to Chiropractic, musculoskeletal, physical medicines, wellness, contributing etiological viscerosomatic disturbances within clinical presentations, associated somatovisceral reflex clinical dynamics, subluxation complexes, sensitive health issues, and/or functional medicine articles, topics, and discussions.
We provide and present clinical collaboration with specialists from various disciplines. Each specialist is governed by their professional scope of practice and their jurisdiction of licensure. We use functional health & wellness protocols to treat and support care for the injuries or disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Our videos, posts, topics, subjects, and insights cover clinical matters, issues, and topics that relate to and directly or indirectly support our clinical scope of practice.*
Our office has reasonably attempted to provide supportive citations and has identified the relevant research study or studies supporting our posts. We provide copies of supporting research studies available to regulatory boards and the public upon request.
We understand that we cover matters that require an additional explanation of how it may assist in a particular care plan or treatment protocol; therefore, to further discuss the subject matter above, please feel free to ask Dr. Alex Jimenez, DC, or contact us at 915-850-0900.
We are here to help you and your family.
Dr. Alex Jimenez DC, MSACP, RN* CIFM*, IFMCP*, ATN*, CCST
My Digital Business Card